Thursday, 3-19-2020 Extended Elearning
Kindergarten E Learning Day
March 19, 2020
Good Morning! Let's sing our good morning song together! Click on the link and sing along! Good Morning! If the videos don't automatically play, try the download button. This should work!
*I CAN READ SIGHT WORDS
1. Read the following sight words
look, little, like, you, with, where, what, went, was, in, I, had, has, have, up, they, that, this, said, she
*I CAN COMPARE AND CONTRAST TWO STORIES
2. Listen to another story about Jane Goodall from Mrs. Lux Jane Goodall Read Aloud
3. Follow along with the story, answer questions as directed.
4. Take the quiz at the end with Mrs. Lux
5. Complete the next page in your reading packet: Football and read and draw about spring on the back.
6. Listen to the video about sneaky E. Magic E
Remember, when you see sneaky e show up at the ends of words he tells the vowel to say their own name!
7. Read these words, then read them again after sneaky E does his magic on them! can-cane mad-made cop-cope hop-hope rod-rode
Writing: I CAN SOUND OUT WORDS PHONETICALLY.
Complete the 4th writing page of your packet, In the spring, the weather gets warmer. What will you play outside once it gets warmer? I love to go for walks and bike rides with Mr. Lux, Evan and Ava when the the weather gets warmer! Write two sentences to tell what you would do. Stretch words out to hear the beginning, middle and ending sounds of the words. Make sure your sentences begin with a capital letter, have spaces between words and end with an ending mark. Draw a picture of what you would do in the space provided.
MATH: I CAN COUNT TO 120 AND ADD NUMBERS
1. Complete the next page in the emergency math packet: Ten Frame fun! and Subtraction bugs on the back.
2. Complete the home link packet from lesson 23 by Friday.
3.Point to the number 16. Have your child say the number and count on from that number to 30. Now point to the number 59. Again, have your child say the number and count from 59 to 70. Next point to 71 and have your child count from 71 to 90. Last point to the number 88 and count up to 100.
4. Practice making teen numbers with this video. Teen Numbers
If we have a special on this eLearning day, please follow the link below to complete their specials homework.