Click here: Google Classroom This will take you to Mrs. Rivera's 6th Grade Google Classroom. All assignments are posted under the content area (example: Reading, Writing, Math, Social Studies, or Science) in Google Classroom. See below for the assignments you will need to complete for today's e-Learning day.
Please note: What if you are having difficulty with a sibling's district issued Chromebook or your passwords on an e-Learning day? The Technology help desk will be available to help at (219) 873-2000 ext 8359.
For questions about homework or classwork, please contact Mrs. Rivera by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or post a message for Mrs. Rivera on our Google Classroom Stream. For Math you may also email Mrs. Miles at email@example.com. If you see Mrs. Miles, there are additional resources on her school web page, Mrs. Miles's E-learning.
I can read my independent book and write a summary over what I read in my reading notebook.
I can listen to an audiobook to Tuck Everlasting chapter 6-8 and answer comprehension and vocabulary questions
Steps of the Lesson:
All assignments are on Google Classroom under the March 17th tab. Please click on the links and follow the instructions - Tuck Everlasting
Please read for 20 minutes and write your summary Chapters 6-8
I can identify which pronoun belongs in the sentence.
All assignments are found in Google Classroom under the March 17th tab.
Please write you responses on the Google Form and submit it.
Work to be turned in: Google Form - Pronoun Review
I can identify points on a polygon coordinate plane
Steps of the Lesson:
Students are to complete the worksheet - p. 256- 257 in Math IREADY Book
Work to be turned in: p. 256-257
Specials: Gym and Music- Please click the link below
Instructions for Using Kami to Edit a Pdf
- Find the assignment in Google Classroom.
- Click on it.
- Click the attachment for the assignment.
- To the right, click the 3 dots.
- Click, “Open in new window.”
- In the middle, click, “Open with Annotate with Kami.”
How to Turn in Your Assignment in Kami
- Click the < (Share Document) on the top right.
- Click, “Upload.”
- Choose, “Copy” in the right hand corner. It will change to copied.
- Go back to the Google Classroom and refresh your screen by clicking on the refresh button. Choose “Add” and Select “Link.”
- It will ask for a link, press Ctrl V at the same time.
- Click, “Add Link.”
- Click, “Turn In”. A pop up appears and click “Turn In” again.