Tuesday 3-17-2020 Extended Elearning
Kindergarten E Learning Day
March 17, 2020
Good Morning! Let's sing our good morning song together! Click on the link and sing along! Good Morning Song with Mrs. Lux
Happy St. Patrick's Day! St. Patrick's Day Message
*I CAN RECOGNIZE DIGRAPHS AND BLENDS AND NAME THEIR SOUNDS.
- Blends and digraph chart: Say the letters, sounds and pictures for every blend and digraph.
- *I CAN READ A PASSAGE AND ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TEXT
- Read the first page of the reading packet The Little Dog and answer the questions.
- Complete the back of the page and match the picture to the correct sentences.
- Review the following word family video
Little Fox an word family
Writing: I CAN SOUND OUT WORDS PHONETICALLY.
Complete the 2nd writing page of your packet, My Favorite Place page. What is your favorite place to visit? Why did you choose that place? My favorite place to visit is Germany because I have family living there. We always have a great time visiting with them. Write a sentence explaining with a capital letter at the beginning, spaces between words and ending mark at the end. Stretch words out to hear the beginning, middle and ending sounds of the words. Draw a picture of you in your favorite place in the space provided.
MATH: I CAN COUNT TO 120 AND ADD NUMBERS
1. Complete the first page in the math packet: color by code addition to 10.
2. Have your child practice counting orally by 1's from 1 to 120.
3.Have your child skip count and exercise with the following videos:
If we have a special on this eLearning day, please follow the link below to complete their specials homework.