I can...read and spell words with the -ew sound.
- Watch the video of one of our teachers reviewing words containing the -ew sound.
- Use two different colored writing utensils (i.e. pens, markers, pencils, crayons) and write each word in each color.
- Spell the words out loud to a parent, sibling, yourself, or a toy.
- Come up with two of your own words with the -ew sound and write them on a piece of paper.
Spelling words: new, few, stew, dew, knew
Read and write these sight words 3 times each
Did, after, come, give
Use the word did in a sentence.
I can…respond to a question based on what I’ve read.
- Listen to the story Tops and Bottoms https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIjh4hYkhrI
- Do you think what Hare did to Bear was fair? Write a sentence or two answering this question with the sentence starter, “I think Hare was fair/unfair to Bear because…”
I can...use a 120 chart to count and solve addition problems.
- Watch the video of one of our teachers going over p. 116-117 in your colored math packet.
- Complete p.163-164 in your black and white math packet.