E-Learning - Monday - 3/2/2020
7th Grade Math
I Can... 7.GM.5: Understand the formulas for area and circumference of a circle and use them to solve real-world and other mathematical problems; give an informal derivation of the relationship between circumference and area of a circle.
BLOCK 1 & 5
Steps of the Lesson(s):
1. Watch these 2 videos and take notes, bring notes to class on Tuesday:
- Radius, Diameter, Circumference & Pi (11 minutes)
- Math Antics - Circles, Circumference and Area (8 minutes)
- Don't forget to turn in notes!!!
2. Complete and pass ALL Khan Academy Assignments about Circles, Cirumference, Radius and Diameter!
3. Complete 1 iReady lesson.
Work to be turned in:
Get caught up on iReady Lessons & Khan Academy!
- 25 iReady Math Lessons completed by Sunday, March 8th!
- KHAN Goal: 60% by Sunday, March 8th!
I will be available Thursday via e-mail to answer any questions you may have. Stay HEALTHY, safe & warm!