E-Learning - Wednesday - 2/26/2020
7th Grade Math
I Can... 8.AF.2: Give examples of linear equations in one variable with one solution, infinitely many solutions, or no solutions. Show which of these possibilities is the case by transforming a given equation into simpler forms, until an equivalent equation of the form x = a, a = a, or a = b results (where a and b are different numbers).
Steps of the Lesson(s):
1. Watch these 2 videos and take notes, bring notes to class on Thursday:
- Solving Systems of Linear Equations - (5 minutes)
- Number of Solutions Khan - (6 minutes)
- Don't forget to turn in notes!!!
2. Complete and pass 3 of the 6 Khan Academy Assignments:
- Solutions of Systems of equations
- Systems of equations with graphing
- Systems of equations with subsitution
- Number of solutions to a system of equations graphically
- Number of solutions to a system of equations algebraically
- Systems of equations word problems
3. Complete 1 iReady lesson.
Work to be turned in:
Get caught up on iReady Lessons & Khan Academy!
- 24 iReady Math Lessons completed by Sunday, March 1st!
- KHAN Goal: 74% by Sunday, March 1st!
I will be available Thursday via e-mail to answer any questions you may have. Stay HEALTHY, safe & warm!