I can… explain what transmations are and describe how a transformation creates a congruent shape.
In this lesson, you will complete a Quizizz on transformations and congruent shapes.
Steps of Lesson:
- Go to Google Classroom.
- Find the assignment titled "E-Learning 2/13/20"
- Follow the instructions on the assignment.
- Turn in the assignment on Google Classroom.
Work to be turned in:
The assingment titled "E-Learning 2/13/20" should be turned in on Google Classroom.
- Math 7
- I can... determine if figures are similiar. 7.G.2
- Steps of the Lesson:
- Do eLearning warmup in Google Classroom.
- Complete p.226-229 in instruction book.
- Complete p. 241-248 in your PPS Book. (Due Friday)
- Make sure you COMPLETE your lessons for I-ready. (Due FRIDAY)
- Work to be turned in: Your Warmup in Google Classroom immediately for attendance. Answer the questions for p. 226-229 in your instruction book. Turn in hard copies of p.241-248 (PPS) when you return to school. Make sure you have completed your I-ready lessons.
Language Arts 7th grade - Krueger Middle School
I can... read a variety of literature within a range of complexity appropriate for grades 6-8. By the end of grade 7, students interact with texts proficiently and independently at the middle of the range and with scaffolding as needed for texts at the high end of the range.
7.RN.1 Read a variety of nonfiction within a range of complexity appropriate for grades 6-8. By the end of grade 7, students interact with texts proficiently and independently at the middle of the range and with scaffolding as needed for texts at the high end of the range.
7.RN.2.2 Analyze the development of two or more central ideas over the course of a text; provide a detailed, objective summary of the text.
- Lesson Description
We will continue to work on our reading through Independent Reading. We will be reading an article about social epidemic and write a detailed summary following the classroom guidelines. An anchor chart reminding students how to write a good summary has been attached in Google Classroom. Students will also complete an iReady lesson about central idea and complete the assignment on Google Classroom. Students should log in through Google Classroom.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Read article on social epidemic. Write a summary in a Google Doc through Google Classroom. You may use the following links to go to Google Classroom: Google Classroom Block 1, Google Classroom Block 2, or Google Classroom Block 5.
2. Complete the assignment on iReady for Standard 7.RN.2.2 - complete the assignment on Google Classroom when you have completed the lesson.
3. Other great things to do with your time: Quizzlet, Freerice.com and Typing.com (through Clever)
Work to be turned in: Complete assignment on Google Classroom regarding summary of article. Complete assignment on iReady and complete Google Document on Google Classroom.
Today we will be working on I-Ready Lesson “Analyzing Point of View and Purpose in Informational Text.” This lesson is assigned to you in I-Ready.
- Log into your I-Ready Account.
- Select Assigned Lesson, “Analyzing Point of View and Purpose in Informational Text”
- Complete lesson.
This lesson covers Indiana State Standard 8.RN.3.3.
-I can determine the author’s perspective or purpose in a nonfiction text.
-I can analyze how an author addresses conflicting evidence and viewpoints in a nonfiction text.