E-Learning - Thursday - 2/13/2020
7th Grade Math
I can... use variables to represent real-world numbers or mathmatical problems and make simple equations to solve problems. (7.AF.2)
Steps of the Lesson(s):
- Writing Equations Quiz. You may take as many times as you like to get your BEST score; there are 20 questions (Game code is 317979).
- Inequalities. You may take as many times as you like to get your BEST score; there are 16 questions (Game code is 505015).
2. Complete 1 iReady lesson.
3. Complete these 3 Khan Academy Assignments:
Work to be turned in:
Get caught up on iReady Lessons & Khan Academy!
- 22 iReady Math Lessons completed by Sunday, February 16th!
- KHAN Goal: 72% by Sunday, February 16th!
I will be available Thursday via e-mail to answer any questions you may have. Stay HEALTHY, safe & warm!