eLearning Day Agenda
February 13, 2020
7th Grade Social Studies
I can... analyze Judaism's contributions to law, morality, and social justice to Western Civilization through reading a short article and answering a worksheet with primary source quotes from sacred Jewish texts that connects with the reading.
- 7.1.2 Describe, compare, and contrast the historical origins, central beliefs and spread of major religions. Example: Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity and Islam
- Go to assigned activity posted on our Social Studies Google Classroom page.
- Go to the assignment "e-Learning 2/13/2020: "Judaism and Western Civilization." Read the PDF article "Judaism and Western Civilization"
- After reading the article, please answer the questions about the article on the corresponding Google Form.
- Be sure to use correct writing conventions (capitalization, spelling, punctuation).
- Use complete sentences for the last answer. It needs to be a paragraph long (4-5 sentences at least).
- Please hit submit when you are finished.
- Play the Judaism review questions on Quizizz. Quizizz will record the users who participated and they will get homework points in RDS. All the questions on the Quizizz will be on next week's Test. This is great practice.
If students and families have any questions about the assignments, they can message me through the Remind App or through email. I will be available through these technological platforms from 9 AM - 3 PM.
My email is: email@example.com.