eLearning Day Agenda
January 31, 2020
8th Grade Social Studies
I can... understand how the American Revolution affected everyday people through reading an article and answering corresponding questions.
- 8.1.28 Recognize historical perspective and evaluate alternative courses of action by describing the historical context in which events unfolded.
- 8.1.5 Analyze the causes and effects of the Revolutionary War (1775–1783), including the ideas from the Declaration of Independence, the enactment of the Articles of Confederation and the Treaty of Paris (1783).
- Go to assigned activity posted on our 8th Grade Social Studies Google Classroom page.
- Next, open the link to "e-Learning 1/31/2020: "Girl Hero of the American Revolution" Reading and Questions."
- Reading the Junior Scholastic Article "Girl Hero of the American Revolution"
- You can use the Text to Speech feature to have the article read to you as you follow along.
- Also launch the timeline on the article as well.
- Afterwards, answer the corresponding questions on the Google Form.
If students and families have any questions about the assignments, they can message me through the Remind App or through email. I will be available through these technological platforms from 9 AM - 3 PM.
My email is: email@example.com