eLearning Day Agenda
January 30, 2020
7th Grade Social Studies
I can... analyze the causes and effects of India's growing economy through reading a news article, watching a video, analyzing a map, and answering corresponding questions.
- 7.1.2 Describe, compare, and contrast the historical origins, central beliefs and spread of major religions. Example: Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity and Islam
- 7.3.1 Formulate a broad understanding of the location of countries of Africa, Asia and the Southwest Pacific.
- 7.2.3 Describe how major forms of governments of Japan, North Korea, India, South Africa and China currently protect or violate the human rights of their citizens.
- Go to assigned activity posted on our Social Studies Google Classroom page.
- Go to the assignment "e-Learning 1/30/2020: "A Tale of Two Indias" Reading and Questions. Read the Junior Scholastic article "A Tale of Two Indias." As you read the article please watch the corresponding video "Rags to Riches."
- You may use the Text to Speech feature to have the article read to you as you follow along.
- After reading the article, please answer the questions about the article on the corresponding Google Form. Please hit submit when you are finished.
If students and families have any questions about the assignments, they can message me through the Remind App or through email. I will be available through these technological platforms from 9 AM - 3 PM.
My email is: email@example.com.