We will continue our frog activity this week. Please come prepared with FOUR frog facts found on the website below. Write these facts in complete sentences, with appropriate spelling, punctuation and capitalization. We will add these facts to our frog tomorrow.
1. Click on the 'frog' link above. It will take you to the webite allaboutfrogs.org
2. Once there, click on the title 'WEIRD frog facts'.
3. Choose 4 facts you would like to add to your project.
4. Feel free to peruse the website for more information about frogs!
You all did an AWESOME job on your MOY Math Diagnostic last week! Lets keep up the hard work.
1. Complete 20 minutes on your NEW iReady Math Path.
2. Click on the fraction link. Watch the video 'Intro to Fractions'.
2A. When the video is complete, click on the next video 'Cutting Shapes Into Equal Parts'.
2B. After you have completed both videos, click on PRACTICE: Cutting Shapes Into Equal Parts.
2C. COMPLETE THIS ONLINE PRACTICE.
1. Read the informational text 'Sneezing' that was sent home with you. Answer the questions. To find out more facts about how/why we sneeze, click on the link below.
1. Complete your 3 by 1 multiplication problems at home using the area model method we have been working on in class. For a reminder, click on the link below for an instructional video. Also, if you do not have your multiplication chart, click on the link below for one.
2. Complete your 'Comparing Fractions' worksheet. Click on the link below for an instructional video to help you.