E-Learning - 12/9/2019
7th Grade Math
I can... apply proportional reasoning to solve multistep ratio and percent problems (7.C.6)
I can... calculate markups adn markdowns using proportional relationships. (7.C.6)
I can... express slope as vertical change per unit of horizontal change. (7.AF.4)
BLOCK 1 & 5
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Log into Quizziz or Google Classroom to get to the 2 quizziz - Slope Quiz AND Distributive Property Quiz. You may take 2 times each for your BEST score!
2. Watch video in Khan Academy on Percent Word Problems: Tax and Discount and take notes.
3. Lastly, complete and pass 1 iReady Math lesson.
Work to be turned in:
Get caught up on iReady Lessons & Khan Academy!
- 15 iReady Math Lessons completed by Sunday, December 15th!
- KHAN Goal: 44% by Sunday, Decemebr 15th!
I will be available today via e-mail to answer any questions you may have. Stay safe & warm; have a great day!