1) Click on the link and complete two of the sight word worksheets. Choose appropriately, challenge yourself!
2) Pass two iReady Reading lessons.
1) Print and complete worksheet, or copy problems on a seperate sheet of paper.
Click below for a hundreds chart.
2) Pass 2 iReady Math lessons.
1) Write or type 5 of the words from your Reading assignments in complete sentences. Sentences should have 7 or more words and correct grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalization. If you are writing, use your neatest handwriting!
Complete the packet sent home. Click on the links below for lessons to help you complete your assignments.
Fractions as a Whole Number:
Literal and Nonliteral Meanings: