E-Learning - 11/12/2019
7th Grade Math
I can... compute a unit rate for a given ratio from information within a situational context or mathematical problem.
I can... convert within and across measurement systems using proportional relationships.
BLOCK 1 & 5
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Recently our focus has been unit rate, proportional relationships and constant of proportionality.
2. Please watch these videos before moving on to the quizizz assignments below:
Video 1: Proportional Relationships (Only 5 minutes)
Video 2: Proportional Relationships Tables (3 minutes)
Video 3: Constant of Proportionality (4 minutes)
3. Log into Quizizz or Google Classroom to get the 2 quizizz assignments for today:
Quizizz 1: Proportional/Non-Proportional Relationships
Quizizz 2: Constant of Proportionality
You may take the quiz 2 times get your BEST score! Don't forget to watch the videos first!
You MUST get caught up on Khan and iReady Lessons!
- 10 iReady Math Lessons completed by December 15th!
- KHAN Goal: 36% by Sunday, November 17th! However, if you get 36% by Wednesday, you will get to participate in games!
I will be available all day today via e-mail to answer any questions you may have. Have a great day!