E-Learning, Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Tuesday - November 12,th 2019
I can... cite textual evidence to support what a text says explicitly.
I can... determine the central idea of a text and cite supporting details.
I can...determine the meaning of unknown words using context clues.
Steps of the Lesson
1. Log in to your Newsela page. Look under the "binder" tab.
2. Open the artice titled "These caterpillars are poison!"
3. READ all of the directions written on the page.
4. Create a new Google doc.
5 Read the article, following all directions.
I can...participate in IReady lessons designed for my current level.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Log in to Clever through the school homepage.
2. Click on IReady
4. Complete your weekly 30 IReady math minutes. If you already have 30 minutes, continue until you have passed at least one lesson for today.
Work to be turned in: Pathway minutes will be reviewed by teacher.
I Can...solve real world problems by multiplying and dividing decimals and fractions
Steps of the lesson:
1. Cick on the following link to get to the Math Antics page. Math Antics multily and divide fractions
2. Create a new google doc.
3. Explain, in your own words, when the quotient of a fraction division problem is less than one, and when it will be greater than one. The write at least at one other thing you learned from this lesson.
4. Share with Mrs. Herrbach.
Work to be turned in: Completed work shared as a google doc.
We have Music and PE today. Please click on the links for Miss Kutch and Mr. Lasky.
P.E. (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Music (Tuesdays and Thursdays) Miss Kutch