E-Learning, Monday, November 5, 2019
Monday - November 5th, 2019
I can... cite textual evidence to support what a text says explicitly.
I can... make inferences that are based on details in the text.
I can...determine the meaning of unknown words using context clues.
Steps of the Lesson
1. Log in to our Google Classroom using this link: Mrs. Herrbach/Miss Kreuger 2019
2. Click on the classwork tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Novel Study. (This will open in Google slides, but you are able to type your answers right on the screen! Cool, huh? :)
4. Using your copy of the chapter 1 text, complete at least 1 vocabulary assignment and 1 comprehension page.
5. Save and share with me when you have finished.
Work to be turned in: Google slide show with completed slides.
I can...participate in IReady lessons designed for my current level.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Log in to Clever through the school homepage.
2. Click on IReady
4. Complete your weekly 30 IReady math minutes.
5. Be sure you have passed at least one lesson.
Work to be turned in: Pathway minutes will be reviewed by teacher.
I Can...solve real world problems using percentages.
Steps of the lesson:
1. Cick on the following link to get to the Math Antics page. Math Antics Percent of a number
2. Create a new google doc.
3. Make a list of the steps you need to take in order to find a percent of any number. Be specific. List all steps.
4. Share with Mrs. Herrbach.
Work to be turned in: Completed work shared as a google doc.
We have Music and PE today. Please click on the links for Miss Kutch and Mr. Lasky.
P.E. (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Music (Tuesdays and Thursdays) Miss Kutch