E-Learning, Monday, September 30th, 2019
Monday - September 30th , 2019
I can... read and comprehend a non-fiction article.
I can... read grade level material fluently.
I can...recognize the central idea of an article and support it using details from the text
I can...determine the meaning of unknown words using context clues.
Steps of the Lesson
1. Click here Newsela login to access newsela.
2. Log in to your Newsela account. Your username is the same as your Google email (ex: email@example.com.)
3. Click on your binder at the top of the page.
4. In the dropdown menu, click on Assignments.
5. In the list of assignments, click "A Teenage Baker Feeds the Homeless"
6. Read the article, then complete the 3 activities: Questions, written response, and vocabulary. The activites button is in the upper right corner.
7. Click submit when finished
Work to be turned in: Newsela activities. (Remember, I can see your progress!! Take your time!)
I can...participate in IReady lessons designed for my current level.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Log in to Clever through the school homepage.
2. Click on IReady
4. Complete your weekly 30 IReady math minutes.
Work to be turned in: Pathway minutes will be reviewed by teacher.
I Can...solve real world problems using equivalent ratios.
Steps of the lesson:
1. Log in to our Google Classroom using this link Mrs. Herrbach/Miss Krueger 2019-20
2. Click on the "Classwork" tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on the equivalent ratios link. Complete the review assignment.
4. Click submit or print out and complete on the paper copy.
Work to be turned in: Completed work submitted on Google Classroom or paper showing all work and answers to be submitted in class.
We have Art today. Please click on Mrs. Ledyard's link.
P.E. (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Music (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Art (Mondays) Mrs. Ledyard