- Math 7
- I can... find the unit rate and slope of a line and graph a linear equation 7.AF.4
- Steps of the Lesson:
- Do eLearning warmup in Google Classroom.
- Complete p. 150-153 in your instruction book.
- Complete p. 155-162 in your PPS Book. (Due Friday)
- Make sure you COMPLETE your lessons for I-ready. (Due FRIDAY)
- Work to be turned in: Your Warmup in Google Classroom immediately for attendance. Answer the questions for p. 150-153 in your instruction book. Turn in hard copies of p.155-162 (PPS) when you return to school. Make sure you have completed your I-ready lessons.
Language Arts 7th grade - Krueger Middle School
I can... read a variety of literature within a range of complexity appropriate for grades 6-8. By the end of grade 7, students interact with texts proficiently and independently at the middle of the range and with scaffolding as needed for texts at the high end of the range.
7.RN.1 Read a variety of nonfiction within a range of complexity appropriate for grades 6-8. By the end of grade 7, students interact with texts proficiently and independently at the middle of the range and with scaffolding as needed for texts at the high end of the range.
7.RN.2.1 Cite several pieces of textual evidence to support analysis of what a text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text.
- Lesson Description
We will continue to work on our reading through Independent Reading. Please check your Google Classroom for an "assignment" regarding your reading for the day. We will completing a lesson assigned through iReady about Citing Evidence and some students will need to make-up for re-take the Standards Mastery for January. Students should log in through Google Classroom.
Steps of the Lesson:
1. Read your Independent Reading book for at least 20 minutes. Follow Google Classroom assignment on Classwork page. You may use the following links to go to Google Classroom: Google Classroom Block 1, Google Classroom Block 2, or Google Classroom Block 5.
2. Complete the assignment on iReady for Citing Evidence. You may have to take/re-take Standards Mastery test before you can access the lesson. Please email me if you need your Standards Mastery re-set.
3. Other great things to do with your time: Quizzlet, Freerice.com and Typing.com (through Clever)
Work to be turned in: Complete assignment on Google Classroom regarding Independent Reading. Complete assignment on iReady.
Math 8th Grade
I can…solve multi-step equations.
In this lesson, you will solve mutli-step equation word problems.
Steps of Lesson:
- Go to Google Classroom.
- Find the assignment titled "E-Learning 1/30/20"
- Follow the instructions on the assignment.
- Turn in the assignment on Google Classroom.
Work to be turned in:
The assingment titled "E-Learning 1/30/20" should be turned in on Google Classroom.
ELA Grade 8
1. Go to Google Classroom.
2. Go to the posted Google Form, read the poem, “The New Colossus” by Emma Lazarus.
2. Through your Google Form answer graphic organizer TP-CASTT strategy questions to support your analysis of a poem.
3. Once completed, submit Google Form for credit.
Standards 8.R.L.2.1 & 8.R.L.2.2
-I can cite textual evidence to support my analysis of a text.
-I can make inferences about a story.
-I can use evidence from the text to support my inferences.
-I can analyze what a text says explicitly.
-I can identify which piece of text evidence most strongly supports my analysis of the text
-I can analyze the development of a theme or central idea over the course of a work of literature.
- Math 7