Date: February 13
Here is where you will find the assignments listed for the Elearning day. There will be math, reading, writing, and a link to get to the assignments for whatever special we have that day.
How to Log into Google Classroom.
Go to Google. Click on the array at the top of the screen and go to Google Classroom. Your log in is your username + @mcas.k12.in.us. It is an email address. For example Miss Large's is email@example.com
Your password is the number that you log in with at school to get onto your computer.
Reading: I can compare two stories.
1. Click on the reading assignment in Google Classroom
2. Read the story carefully.
3. Answer the questions in complete sentences if necessary.
4. Click the turn in button in Google classroom when you are done with the assignment.
Also read for 20 minutes!! If you did not get your reading minutes (30-45 minutes), please get those as well.
1. Go go Google Classroom.
2. Click on the math assignment for Feb 13
3. Complete the assignment on a piece of paper
4. Since you used paper to solve the problem, you need to turn in the paper at school.
If you did not get your math minutes (30-45) minutes, please get those as well.
1. Go to the Google Classroom.
2. Click on the writing assignment for Feb 13
3. Complete the writing assignment with complete sentences.
4. Submit the assignment.
You have art today. Check out Mrs. Ledyard's page for your assignments.