2. Log onto IReady and complete the assigned lesson "Equivalent Ratios".
3. Nowork to be turned in- I will be looking to see who completed the lesson and quiz (30 mins).
I can.... Construct an explanation that predicts why patterns of interactions develop between organisms in an ecosystem.
1. Create a Google Slide Show about your organism and ecosystem. I assigned groups for the ecosystem and students chose their own organism last week. Be sure to include pictures of the following: your organism, habitat, and location of your habitat (such as state or country). Make sure to put your name! (30-45 mins).
2. Make your link public so I can see it!! Click "Share" in the upper right corner. Then get the sharable link or enter my email email@example.com
3. Put your Google Slide link on my Google Doc so I can check your work. Put the link next to your name on the list. Please copy and paste this link into the search bar and the doc will pop up (work to be turned in):