MCHS Care Closet
The Care Closet, operated by Open Door Adolescent Health Center, is a donation based, free service offered to our students who may need assistance in obtaining basic hygiene items. These items include, but are not limited to, shampoo, conditioner, feminine hygiene products, body wash, etc. Items are obtained through donations of items and through sponsorships from our community organizations and businesses. Please consider becoming a sponsor and help us help our students meet their current basic needs so they can focus on successful futures.
To Receive Items:
The MCHS Care Closet is for students who do not have regular access to personal hygiene care items at home. Students may fill out an anonymous Google form selecting what items they need. Students will choose their pick up location and identify their order with a 4 digit pin to remain anonymous. Orders can be picked up in the Nurse’s office, Open Door or in Mrs. Reed’s office (Guidance Office). The link to the form is in student bookmarks on their Chromebooks.
1. Please limit your order to 5 or fewer items.
2. Your order is for yourself, not others.
3. If you have a special request, please note and will do our best to fill.
4. Your order will be ready in 48 hours (possibly sooner - feel free to check)
5. Please pick up your item within 48 hours at your desired location.
6. If the bag is not picked up within 48 hours, you will be given an email reminder. If not picked up within 1 week, all of the items will be returned and you will have to fill out a new request. You will only be given the reminder once.
Click here for information about becoming a sponsor of Care Closet and donate monetarily.
If you would like to donate items instead, please click here for information about the Care Closet's priority list. Click here for information about commonly requested items. Items may be dropped off at the MCHS Main Office.
Special thanks to our sponsors!