E-Learning Assignment for Springfield Artists
The following are the assignments for elearning days for classes attending ther art specials on 11/12/19:
Today I will use SHAPE and COLOR so that I CAN create a Matisse collage!
1. Collect your supplies: Papers, scissors, glue stick or glue.
2. Visit Matisse for Kids, and watch the story of the artist and the project tutorial.
4. Complete your collage and emember to write your name and teacher code on the back.
5. Turn in your project to the classroom teacher when you return to school.
Today I will use LINE and PATTERN so that I CAN create a zentangle design.
1. Collect your supplies: pen, sharpie, or markers.
2. Visit Zentangle for Kids and watch the video tutorial.
3. Follow along with the tutorial and complete your drawing as best you can. You do not have to put your zentangle inside circles, you can make them in any shape you wish.
4. Put your name and teacher code on the back in pencil.
5. Turn your project in to your classroom teacher when you return to school.