E-Learning Assignment for Springfield Artists
The following are the assignments for elearning days for classes attending ther art specials on 12/9/19:
Today I will use SHAPE and COLOR so that I CAN create a drawing of a present box!
1. Collect your supplies: Paper, pencil, colors.
2. Visit Art For Kids Hub, and follow along with the tutorial. Imagine you are giving this present to someone. Add a gift tag that says "to" and "from." Is the present from you or Santa?
3. Complete and color your drawing and remember to write your name and teacher code on the back.
4. Turn in your project to the classroom teacher when you return to school.
Today I will use LINE, COLOR and PATTERN so that I CAN create a line design ornament drawing.
1. Collect your supplies: pencil, color pencils, or thin line markers or gel pens. Scissors and scrap paper will help as well, but you don't have to use them to complete the assignment.
2. Read the tutorial here and follow along to complete your drawing as directed.
3. Put your name and teacher code on the back in pencil.
4. Turn your project in to your classroom teacher when you return to school.