eLearning Day February 26, 2020
I can listen to a story and comprehend what I hear.
Listen to the story Roses Are Pink Your Feet Really Stink
Answer the following questions on a piece of paper
- What problem did Gilbert have in the story?
- How did Gilbert solve the problem in the story?
- What is the setting of this story?
- Write about a time that you made a mistake. Remember to add how it made others feel when you did what did?
On a piece of paper write down the answers to these questions
1.What is a prediction?
2.What is visualizing?
- What is plot?
Work on your iReady Reading path and finish one lesson.
Work to be turned in answer to the questions. (60 minutes)
I can... write sentences about a topic and use correct punctuation and capitalization.
- Write answering the follow: Would you rather be a polar bear, shark or an eagle?
Sentence Starter: I would like to be a _______________________.
Then, write 2 sentences to support your choice.
- Check your sentences for capitals, end marks and complete thoughts.
**Work to be turned in: 3 sentences (30 minutes)
I can...demonstrate fluency with addition facts and
corresponding subtraction facts.
- Make a fact family using the numbers 6, 4, 10.
- Make a fact family using the numbers 5, 7, 12.
- Make a fact family using the numbers 3, 8, 11.
- Make a fact family using the numbers 15, 8, 7.
- Make a fact family using the numbers 12, 5, 7.
- Make your own fact family using numbers you choose.
Log into IReady Math and complete one lesson.
**Work to be turned in: Answers to questions 1-6