The 2020 Fall 7th & 8th Grade Volleyball IS BACK ON!!
Open gym practices for the 2020 Krueger Middle School Girls Volleyball season will begin on Monday, August 31st from 3:00 - 5:00 PM. To show interest, please fill out this Google Form and the Coaches will be in contact with you with further details about the season soon.
We are looking forward to an awesome and SAFE season!!
Open gym practices for the 2020 volleyball season will begin on Monday, August 31st from 3:00 to 5:00 PM. They will continue on the following days:
- Tuesday, Sepetember 1st from 3:00 - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, September 3rd from 3:00 - 5:00 PM
Official tryouts will be on Tuesday, September 8th from 3:00 - 5:00 PM. Athletes must be present at tryouts to be considered for the team. Athletes will be notified via phone call if they made the team. Official practice will start on Thursday, September 10th. Full schedules will be handed out at this practice.
Please bring the following items with you to open gym and tryouts:
- A water bottle
- Gym shoes
- Knee pads
- A positive attitude
Any girl trying out for a position on the team must:
- Have a 1.5 Grade Point Average from the last grading period of their 6th or 7th grade school year.
- Have a completed ISHAA Physical Examination Form on file with Coach Lee
- Have a completed MCAS Emergency Medical Authorization Form on file with Coach Lee
- Have a signed Student-Parent Volleyball Athletic Handbook Form on file with the Coach Lee
Make sure you have your sports physical completed and turned in to Coach Lee or Coach Leggett as soon as possible!
You must have a physical in order to try out for the team.
You can find the physical form here: http://www.ihsa.org/documents/sportsMedicine/2014-15/Pre-participation%20Examination%20041114.pdf
Please contact Coach Leggett or Coach Lee with any questions - NLeggett@mcas.k12.in.us & DLee03@mcas.k12.in.us