E-Learning Day 7th Grade Thursday, February 13
E- Learning Gray Day Thursday, February 13- 7th Grade Social Studies
Mauryan and Gupta Empires of the Indus River Valley
1. Students will be able to "identify and explain the conditions that led to the rise of early river valley civilizations and evaluate how the achievements in art, literature, written language, and religion of those civilizations influenced their respective forms of government and social hierarchies."(History 7.1.1)
2. Students will be able to "analyze cause and effect relationships bearing in mind multiple causation in the role of individuals, beliefs and chance in history."(History 7.1.16)
Essential Question: How were the Mauryan and Gupta Empires important to the Indus River Valley history, geography, government, and economy?
Goal: Students will watch visuals of the Mauryan and Gupta Empires and complete an organizational chart about these empires with a 70% or better completion rate.
Lesson description: Students will access Google Classroom for the lesson titled "Mauryan and Gupta Empires."
1. Access Google Classroom for your Social Studies block. See links below.
1st Block 7th Grade Social Studies: k7bae3
2nd Block 7th Grade Social Studies: kb02in2
5th Block 7th Grade Social Studies: 00nytuf
2. Go to lesson titled, "Mauryan and Gupta Empires."
3. Open the chart and look it over.
4. Watch the two video clips on the Mauryan and Gupta Empires.
5. Complete the chart as you watch the clips. Answer the questions at the bottom of the chart.
6. Turn in the completed chart through Google Classroom.
7. If you are not done with the Black History Month Contest essay or poem, please complete.
SS7 Block1: https://classroom.google.com/c/NDExNzkyNDk5ODBa
SS7 Block2: https://classroom.google.com/c/NDExNzkyNDk5ODla
SS7 Block 5: https://classroom.google.com/c/NDEyMTQzMzk5NTZa
Work to be turned in: Submit in Google Classroom.
E-mail with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email me with any questions you may have.