e-Learning - 02/26/2020
I CAN analyze a nonfiction text and use Context clues, annotation skills, and inferencing to answer comprehensive, inferential, and opinion-based questions.
Students will read the CommonLit article titled: "Michael Jordan: A Profile in Failure" and answer guided questions, as well as, be assessed on Informational texts and their components.
3. Login with Clever and click on the assignment.
4. Read and answer the Guided Reading Questions.
5. After you finish reading the article and answering the GR Questions, complete the Assessment Questions (located on the right side of the screen labeled, "Assessment Questions").
6. . ***REMEMBER**** Use R.A.C.E.D.!!!! (Restate, Answer, Cite, Explain, Don't forget to conclude)
7. Once you have completed the assessment and submitted your answers, you have completed the assignment.
8. You also need to read, be sure you have passed an iready reading lesson for this week, and work on your essay. Remember, book projects are due this Sunday.
Please email me if you have any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. (Paper copies can be made when we are able to meet again as a class, ONLY if absolutely necessary.)