5:00 PM Wolf Pack Roundup!
December 9, 2021
5:00 PM Barker Roundup!
December 11, 2021
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM "Drive Through" Food Drive
December 14, 2021
6:00 PM School Board Meeting
December 20, 2021
December 21, 2021
December 22, 2021
December 23, 2021
December 24, 2021
December 27, 2021
December 28, 2021
December 29, 2021
December 30, 2021
December 31, 2021
January 14, 2022
January 17, 2022
Parent Information on Reopening
- Masks must be worn at all times (there may be breaks if physical distancing can occur - no more than 5-10 min. per hour). In addition, one mask will be provided to each student. Plastic shields do not replace a mask. Please ensure your child comes to school with a clean mask on a daily basis.
- Students will be allowed to bring water bottles to school each day. They will not be allowed to use the drinking fountains. They must have student names on them.
- All student desks and tables (when possible) will be facing forward (spaced 3-6 feet apart) and each student will have a personal desk shield.
- There will be scheduled restroom breaks for each class. Obviously in the case of an emergency, students will be allowed to use the restroom outside of their scheduled time.
- There will be regular hand washing opportunities throughout the day.
- There are posters throughout the building to remind students and staff of proper safety protocols.
Visitors & Class Treats
- At this time, there will not be visitors allowed in the building past the office. Parents/guardians will not be able to walk students to class.
- Class treats are not allowed at this time.
- Students will use hand sanitizer as they enter the building.
- Student drop off will remain along the curb at the front of Joy. Students should remain in vehicles until 8:30 when they can be safely supervised by staff.
- Students will exit buses one at a time starting at 8:30 entering the building at Door C (off the horseshoe parking lot). Students will receive breakfast at the door they enter and eat breakfast in their classrooms.
- Garbage Cans will be available in the hallways.
- Each grade level will eat with the same group daily. They have been paired up with grade levels based upon common ages and the number of students.
- Each table will be at 50% (or less) capacity with assigned seats by class.
- Any student that has a home lunch must have their lunch at the start of the day. Outside food cannot be brought in for students once the day has started.
- Parents will pull along the curb at the front of the building for dismissal starting at 2:55. All parents/guardians must remain in their car during pickup.
- Students will be with their teacher in the front of the building by grade level. They will be in order from oldest to youngest.
- Students will not be allowed to pick up younger siblings. Students will remain with their grade level for dismissal and parents/guardians must stop at each grade location to pick up their student(s).
- Walkers will be released 3-5 minutes prior to bus and car riders so they can meet up with smaller siblings and be on their way home to avoid being in close contact with other students during dismissal.
For the students remaining in the virtual/online setting, more information will be coming throughout the week.
Please refer to the links for district updates on school policies, plans, and COVID-19 information.